- Old Glebe Walkabout: The Old Glebe Walkabout features a tour of the Civil War exhibits at Fort Ethan Allen. Part of Arlington's celebration of the sesquicentennial of the Civil War, the Fort Ethan Allen interpretive installation opened in 2014. Be sure to download the map and take a lovely walk with your family or friends.
- Senior Programs and Classes - Virginia Hospital Center organizes many programs for seniors such as exercise classes, a mall walking program, lectures on skin care, diabetes, osteoporosis, and medication management. Learn more!
- Arlington Volunteer Opportunities - Library helpers, teachers, docents, tutors, and more! Are you interested in volunteering in your community? Arlington needs you! Visit this website and search for an opportunity to meet your schedule.
- Arlington Farmers Market - Enjoy fresh produce, flowers, and more on Saturdays from 9:00 am to noon adjacent to the Arlington County Courthouse Parking Lot, at the intersection of N. Courthouse Rd. and N. 14th Street.
- Donate food to the Animal Rescue for free! Simply visit Animal Rescue and press the purple box 'fund food for animals' to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals.
- Recycle your cell phones, PDA's, and printer cartridges for free thanks to Recycle for Breast Cancer.
- Take advantage of Arlington's fantastic activities at area community centers for tots, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors.
- A Guide for Citizens: Why Should I Call the Police."
- Solicitors in our neighborhood. Please read this important message from Captain David R. Herbstreit of Arlington County Police Department.